Terms and Conditions
This site, and use thereof, is provided by and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the first date of use.
2. Sightsavers Ireland reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any change will be posted online. Your continued use of this site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. By accepting the Terms & Conditions of this site you agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In accessing any part of our Site, you agree not to use the Site or cause or permit the Site to be used in any manner which may prejudice or jeopardise the integrity of the Site or the operation of any network.
4. In no event will Sightsavers Ireland be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. This site and the names, images, pictures, logos, information regarding or relating to Sightsavers Ireland are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
5. Sightsavers Ireland does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: a. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Sightsavers Ireland to use any item displayed. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Sightsavers Ireland.
b. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, that no modifications are made and that the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not part of Sightsavers Ireland). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
c. As a user of the Sightsavers Ireland site you acknowledge and agree that all trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Site shall remain at all times owned by Sightsavers Ireland or its licensors. Sightsavers Ireland reserves absolutely its rights in such registered intellectual property rights and visitors to this site are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised in writing by Sightsavers Ireland. As such, you are invited to make any such request to Sightsavers Ireland by contacting us at + 353 1 6637666.
7. Sightsavers Ireland takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, suggestions or comments, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary