- Strategic Framework
- Our History
- Our Latest News
- Sightsavers invites proposals for the MRCG-HRB
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Comic Relief Kenya Trek
- Calling MBA Students!
- Eight out of ten parents catch germs from their kids
- International Nurses Day
- International Family Day
- Happy World Water Day!
- Making eye health a priority for WHO
- Our Press Centre
- Our Publications
- Irish Aid
- EC collaboration
- Fundraising Principles
- Frequently asked questions
- Dochas code of conduct on images and messages
- Innovation Fund
Our promise to you
Sightsavers is committed to achieving the standards outlined in the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
The statement provides Irish charities with good practice standards for fundraising. It was developed after extensive consultation with industry experts and stakeholders including charities, non-profit organisations, legal and financial advisors, donors and academics.
The statement aims to:
- Improve the way charities in Ireland raise their funds.
- Promote accountability and transparency among charities.
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors about the organisation they support.
For more information please see: