- Strategic Framework
- Our History
- Our Latest News
- Sightsavers invites proposals for the MRCG-HRB
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Comic Relief Kenya Trek
- Calling MBA Students!
- Eight out of ten parents catch germs from their kids
- International Nurses Day
- International Family Day
- Happy World Water Day!
- Making eye health a priority for WHO
- Our Press Centre
- Our Publications
- Irish Aid
- EC collaboration
- Fundraising Principles
- Frequently asked questions
- Dochas code of conduct on images and messages
- Innovation Fund
Sightsavers invites proposals for the MRCG-HRB
Sightsavers invites proposals for the MRCG-HRB joint funding scheme 2012
Sightsavers now invites proposals for the 2012 MRCG/HRB funding scheme. A successful proposal will be funded with up to €100,000 per annum for up to 36 months, and must build upon Sightsavers’ existing work.
For the current call, we wish to focus on health and development of children with disabilities in the early (pre-school) periods of life.
All proposals must be received by 12th April 2012.