- Make a donation
- Fundraise for Sightsavers
- Host your own coffee morning
- Upcoming events
- Fundraising activities
- Run your own event
- Fundraise Online
- Our fundraisers
- Occasions & Memorials
- Remember us in your will
- Recycling for Sightsavers
- Door to Door Fundraising
- How to Donate
- Fundraise at work
- Payroll giving
- Cause related marketing
- Sponsor a project
- Our corporate partners
- Standard Chartered
- The Book Centre
- Financial Times
- Corporate Gifts
All entries must be given a name or caption (e.g.
‘i:dream…’). The child’s name and age must also be included on the back of each entry.
• Any number of children and any number of classes in the school can enter.
• Paintings should be produced by individual artists; team entries cannot be accepted and
only one entry per child can be submitted.
• Any type of paint can be used – there are no restrictions. E.g. watercolours, ready mix, poster
paint and acrylics etc.
• All paintings must be a maximum size of A3 (including borders) and must be presented on
one side of a sheet of paper, sent flat-packed.
• All class entries must be accompanied by a copy of the entry form which is in the enclosed
folder. If more than one class enters from your school, please ensure a photocopied entry
form is attached with every class submission.
• Please ensure all entries are sent to - Sightsavers Junior Painter Awards, 14 Baggot
Court, off Baggot Street, Dublin 2. All entries must arrive no later than Friday 21st
• Children involved should be in Primary School in the Republic of Ireland only, at time of entry.
• No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit or
insufficiently pre-stamped. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• The judges’ decision will be final.
• All entries, including the copyright, will become the property of Sightsavers. Sightsavers shall be entitled to reproduce, publish or make use of any entry free of charge.