- Make a donation
- Fundraise for Sightsavers
- Host your own coffee morning
- Upcoming events
- Fundraising activities
- Run your own event
- Fundraise Online
- Our fundraisers
- Occasions & Memorials
- Remember us in your will
- Recycling for Sightsavers
- Door to Door Fundraising
- How to Donate
- Fundraise at work
- Payroll giving
- Cause related marketing
- Sponsor a project
- Our corporate partners
- Standard Chartered
- The Book Centre
- Financial Times
- Corporate Gifts
The Junior Painter Awards are kindly supported by The Irish Times, Art & Hobby stores and Star School Supplies.
Regional category winner prizes
Each of our 15 regional category prize winners will win the following fantastic prizes from Art & Hobby stores:
• €100 voucher for Art & Hobby. This voucher can be used in any of their nationwide stores or on their webstore.
• An Art & Hobby art set.
• Each winner, their family and teacher will be invited to the Awards day to be held in Dublin City Centre in early 2013. Each winner will see their painting framed and
exhibited and have a fun day out!
• Each winner will have their artwork returned to them after the exhibition beautifully framed.
• Winners also have the opportunity to have their artwork published in the Irish Times, Art in the Classroom supplement, in early 2013.
• Each category winners school will receive a credit of €100 on their account with Star School Supplies.
• Winners classmates will each receive a €5 voucher for Art & Hobby.
One overall winner along with a 2nd place and 3rd place winners will be chosen from all
the 15 regional category winners. In addition to their prizes as a regional category winner
they will also receive:
Overall national winner: A fantastic €500 hamper and a €250 voucher for Art & Hobby store!
2nd place prize: A €150 hamper and a 3250 voucher for Art & Hobby store.
3rd place prize: A €100 hamper and a €200 voucher for Art & Hobby store.
Cash prizes for schools - New for 2012!
The Irish Times, are giving a cash prize for the school of the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners nationally. The school of the 1st/ Overall National winner will get €1,000, the
2nd place winners school gets €300 and the 3rd place school gets €200.
All schools entering the Awards will receive a once off discount code voucher for €25 off any spend of €100 or more on the Star School Supplies website.
This code will be sent to teachers with the Certifications of Parcipitation for each child that entered the Awards in their class.